Launched in 2011, this is a lifestyle-type pet event for people to enjoy with their pets, covering both BtoB and BtoC, and attracting attention from the pet industry as well as other industries.
Expanding the fair to western area in Japan, Interpets Osaka is held at INTEX Osaka. We hope you will take advantage of this trade fair, which offers an efficient way to meet people in the industry and interact with general end users, to enhance the presence of your products and develop sales channels.
Fair name：Interpets Osaka
Dates：20 – 22 September 2024 ( 10:00 – 17:00 ) *For business visitors only on 20 September
Organizers：Japan Pet Food Association / Japan Pet Products Manufactures Association / Messe Frankfurt Japan Ltd
Participation fee & booth details
Standard booth (Raw space only)
1 booth=9 ㎡（W3m × D3m）
- Exhibition space only
- Booth design and construction are in exhibitor’s responsibility
*An economical and convenient Rental Stand package is available upon request.
Additional furniture, fittings and custom-made set designs can be ordered as well.
Mini packaged booth
◆Standard booth（Booth fittings included）
1 booth=4 ㎡（W2m × D2m）
- Exhibition space
- Needle punch carpet (Blue color only)
- System wall panel unit (H2.7m)
- Fascia board
- Exhibitor name sign (Blue color only)
- Booth No. sign
- LED Fluorescent lamp (20W)
- Double electrical outlet (100V / 1kW)
- Power supply installation, electricity fee (up to 1kW)
- Booth construction and dismantling
Booth location will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make an early application.
Should you wish to have corner booth(s), please contact the organiser.
* Applying for 1 or 2 standard booths and request two open sides, an additional fee of JPY40,000(tax excluded) will apply.
1 booth: JPY 40,000 (tax excluded) / 2 booth: JPY 80,000(tax excluded)
* Applying for 1 or 2 mini packaged booths and request two open sides, an additional fee of JPY 20,000(tax excluded) will apply.
1 booth: JPY 20,000 (tax excluded) / 2 booth: JPY 40,000(tax excluded)
* Applying for more than 3 booths and request more than one open side, an additional fee will not apply.
* The open side of your stand is determined by the organiser and subject to availability within each hall. For those offered this optional arrangement will receive an invoice after booth allocation.
Additional payment is required by the date on the invoice.
Here you will find the important schedule for your participation.
22 September 2023 : Deadline for applications
*Application will be closed before the deadline when the available booths are fully booked.
Please submit in an application:
- application form
- Company profile (only for first-time exhibitors)
- Product catalogue / pictures
Receive exhibitor manual
Tips for a successful show
A smart arrangement for standard booth (Optional)
For standard booths, the space is provided without any booth fitting. All exhibitors are required to arrange booth fitting at their own expense.
An economical and convenient package - rental stand is available upon request.
More details coming later.
Do you realise what important purpose of participating in fairs is? If so, do you share the news with your colleagues?
The unique feature of trade fairs is they allow participants to collect large number of prospects from all over the world, in one location, over a short period of time. This allows you to conduct business and marketing activities intensively and effectively!
-What is the trade fair ?
1. Trade fair is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools available. It is good venues for meeting many potential buyers, distributors, retailers and customers for your business all at once.
2. There are greater opportunities to enhance brand visibility, promote new and existing products, generate leads, and drive incremental sales. Exhibiting also enables you to stay on top of the latest industry trends, gain competitor insights, make key industry contacts, and further solidify relationships with current customers.
3. Taking part in trade fair is a great way to get your business known to the target markets efficiently.
-Tell us about what we should do before the fair !
1. Set a simple and clear target to share with team members.
2. Plan a visitor-friendly booth design to attract more business and customers.
3. Send invitations to prospects and make the most use of promotional tools provided by the organiser!
4. Announce your attendance via websites and e-mail using digital tools (fair logo, e-card, and more.)
5. Prepare giveaway samples, catalogues and price lists.
6. Place advertisement in the official fair guide and website that will be seen by over 10,000 visitors before the fair.
7. PR activities for the press/journalists.
-What is the key point to reach the best results during the fair ?
1. Have experienced staff at your booth. Having decision makers at the booth is very effective.
2. Prepare an interpreter for the booths to ensure smooth communication.
3. Provide exclusive offers that are only available at the fair ground. This technique is well-received by buyers.
4. Hold events, presentations and small talk shows, to create more opportunities to communicate with visitors.
- Are there anything we should do after the fair ?
Immediately follow up with customers. This is the key to success. Send the thank you letters, brochures and other materials.
Join our advertising and sponsorship package !
Effective promotional tools increase the attraction of your target audience.
Plan ahead to take advantage of participating at the trade fair!
the latest promotion guide will be available after the end of June 2022
Please send the following materials by mail or E-mail :
-Company profile （First-time exhibitors only）
-Product photos / Catalogues
For standard booth, you may need at least following costs.
- Participation fee (Raw space only )
- Display equipment
In addition to above, insurance on products, shipping fee, transportation fare, accommodation fee, and interpreter service fee, etc.
The organiser will allocate all booth locations by product groups in the orders of applications received.
For exhibitors applying for standard booth, booth fittings are not included. However you are able to make additional booth fitting at your own expense.
For exhibitors applying for over 10 booths (40㎡), raw space only is provided. Booth fittings such as octanorm wall panel system, sign, needle punch carpet and power supply are not included and are in exhibitor's responsibility.
As for the reduction in size, cancellation fee will be applied as noted in General terms & conditions of the application form. To increase booth size, it depends on the availability of space remaining. In either case, please contact the organiser immediately.
Yes. The organiser will provide stock space. But the space is limited, unlocked and will be shared with other exhibitors. The organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damage. Therefore, the organiser highly recommends exhibitors that all packing material be kept inside your booth space, or consult your forwarder.
Yes, the official booth constructor provides the service. Please check booth fitting guide in Materials / download.
Yes. Please register your exhibitor names that are going to be used for printed materials and other promotional items through online "Exhibitor's page".
Yes. 1 month prior to the fair, all exhibitors will be able to list themselves up in the “Exhibitor Search” on the official website. Using this system, you can announce it in advance.
Yes. Sales activity is not prohibited. However the organiser refuses to take any responsibility for troubles caused by this.
Warning – unofficial exhibitor directories
Materials to download
- Exhibitor leaflet (pdf, 936 KB)